Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cakes from my mom

My mother is great at baking and decorating homemade cakes. 
She started only a few month ago but she is so excellent in creating them!
Now her hobby turns into full time business.
Fruit cake

 Delicious taste and natural ingredients such as flour, eggs, sour cream, milk, sugar, chocolate, fruit, syrup.

Orange cake

 She never uses artifisial dyes
Chocolate cake with roses

She makes roses from apples and the leaves from chocolate.
 Chocolate cake with caramel and apple roses  




Volcano cake 


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful and so yummy!! Especially Vulcano!!! M-m-m

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I want to eat them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great cakes! I am not big fan of sweets but I like to look at them. Great job decorating< they looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete