Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My workflow and workspace

I don't want to say much, just show you some pictures of my work process and a piece of my craft room :)


Before starting work, I prepared and laid out all the components in the right quantity.


I am working with the resin "Crystal Resin", which is very sticky, so I have to wear latex gloves.

  
The resin must be mixed in precise proportions and I use syringes for that.


It's just part of the process, I couldn't to photograph everything, as the decision to write about this was spontaneous :)

And that's part of my room where I live and work.
This wall, where I collect different
travel postcards, hang up my paintings and leave notes:




a piece of my art

 This is a Tilda - the keeper of the wall


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. The very creative room of the very creative person! Aleksa, you are a really great artist!

    ReplyDelete