Friday, July 13, 2012

Publication in Summer 2012 issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry

Few months ago I got an e-mail from Cynthia Levens, editor of Belle Armoire Jewelery Magazine. She found my Etsy shop and liked my leather earrings and "watercolor earrings". She wanted to feature them in one of the upcoming issues.
I was so excited! 

If you're not familiar with this magazine, it's published by Stampington & Company. They publish more than 40 wonderful inspirational craft magazines and other publications that spot trends and highlight new designers making original and noteworthy jewelry, clothing, accessories and other creation.

In the Summer 2012 issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry I have a stepped out tutorial on how to make the "Watercolor earrings" below.


featured on pages 96-98

I would like to personally thank, Cynthia Levens for finding my pieces at Etsy, getting in touch, and and for the excellent article "A" is for Accessories.


featured on page 132

Belle Armoire Jewelry is very beautiful magazine, and the chance to be included in its pages is a privilege. And this issue really is an awesome one.


Pin It

12 comments: