Friday, November 2, 2012

My vacation in Antalya (Turkey)

I like to take the photos when I travel. So I can show you some pictures from my vacation.
During the vacation I rode in Antalyа (Turkey). 


I have identified a whole day to visit this town and the most interesting part of it Kaleiçi (historic city center of Antalya).




Antalya very beautiful city I was in awe of this place, especially of the walk through the old town.
In Kaleici there is traditional Turkish architecture which strives for harmony with the nature.






It is me :)  I am tired of walking and sat down to rest. 
In the background you can see the Antalya city.




Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I like travelling too, may be one day I'll have a chance to visit Turkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely town. I was in Turkey twice, but never visit the Antalya city. Next time I will do it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should visit this city! It's amazing.

      Delete
  3. Cool shots! I was in Alanya this summer and you pictures brought back great memories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Yeah, it makes me nostalgic too :)

      Delete