Monday, November 12, 2012

Our weekend in the woods. Bikes and ropejumping

Autumn 
November
Sunday
+8°C
Yesterday we got together with friends to ride bikes.
In November a rather cold, so most of us do not ride as often as summer. And we use the last chance and hope for good weather to ride a bike again.


My husband and I had planned to go to ropejumping. 
Ropejumping is an extreme sport, which consists in a jump with a rope from a tall object using a complex system of depreciation of climbing ropes and equipment.
So we went to the forest where the object for jumping.


My husband jumped first. At the time of his jump, I was already on the tower and ready to jump next.



I jumped from a tower with a height of 35 m and it was amazing. Feeling of flight a mesmerizing and breathtaking




It was a wonderful weekend. 


Pin It

3 comments: