Yesterday I received a letter from Tracey (Raceytay).
I admire her work and I was very pleased to receive a few pictures from her.
They are beautiful.
Tracey sent me a postcard, a few photos from the series Nature and Bird Art (Smile, Tree photography, snowflake) and calendars for March and April.
Postcard made out of this photo
Pin It
I admire her work and I was very pleased to receive a few pictures from her.
They are beautiful.
Tracey sent me a postcard, a few photos from the series Nature and Bird Art (Smile, Tree photography, snowflake) and calendars for March and April.
Postcard made out of this photo
Calendars made of my favorite Deer Photography and Snail photography
Tracey thank you for this gift, I'm happy to get it.
Oh this is so sweet, thank you Aleska, Happy Mothering Day :)
ReplyDeleteTracey
Beautiful photos! I love Tracey works, too
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures :)
ReplyDelete