Congratulations on the first month of spring.
Finally, the nature is going to the warm season and we can rest from the pile of warm clothes and bad weather.
I am incredibly pleased by March.
Especially in the spring, I created a new jewelery collection. And this is the first spring novelties in my shop CitrusCat
Vintage Pink Rose Brooch
Pink earrings with white polka dots
Yellow white stripes earrings
Retro polka dots earrings
Art nouveau gray blossom earrings
Detailed information and description with prices you can find in the shop CitrusCat
Pin It
Finally, the nature is going to the warm season and we can rest from the pile of warm clothes and bad weather.
I am incredibly pleased by March.
Especially in the spring, I created a new jewelery collection. And this is the first spring novelties in my shop CitrusCat
Vintage Pink Rose Brooch
Pink earrings with white polka dots
Light green and blue damask earrings
Vintage lace brooch with pink roseYellow white stripes earrings
Retro polka dots earrings
Art nouveau gray blossom earrings
Detailed information and description with prices you can find in the shop CitrusCat







good job, congratulations!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteNice collection
ReplyDeleteA wonderful collection!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful earrings. Perfect for the spring time
ReplyDeleteBeautiful earrings and brooch. Perfect for the spring time
ReplyDeleteLove your shop!
ReplyDeleteTracy
247 team
Oh, so pretty!
ReplyDelete