Autumn
November
Sunday
Sunday
+8°C
Yesterday we got together with friends to ride bikes.In November a rather cold, so most of us do not ride as often as summer. And we use the last chance and hope for good weather to ride a bike again.
My husband and I had planned to go to ropejumping.
Ropejumping is an extreme sport, which consists in a jump with a rope from a tall object using a complex system of depreciation of climbing ropes and equipment.
So we went to the forest where the object for jumping.
My husband jumped first. At the time of his jump, I was already on the tower and ready to jump next.
I jumped from a tower with a height of 35 m and it was amazing. Feeling of flight a mesmerizing and breathtaking

It was a wonderful weekend.




You are very brave girl)
ReplyDeleteI'm just crazy :)
DeleteThanks))
Looks like you've had a lot of fun :)
ReplyDelete